Select featured products for the latest cutting-edge applications...
Central's product design and development team constantly monitors industry trends and anticipates customers' requirements by developing more efficient and lower profile devices for ever-smaller and more sophisticated electronic devices.
Check back frequently as Central's engineering team regularly updates this listing of recommended products for the latest demanding applications in the industry.
Diodes and Rectifiers
CMSD2004S & CMSD2005S: High Voltage Switching Diodes
Designer's Choice: Central's CMSD2004S and CMSD2005S are dual in series silicon switching diodes in the SOT-323 package. These devices are designed for applications requiring high voltage capability.
Zener Diodes: CMOZ2V4 Series & CMOZ1L8 Series
Central Semiconductor’s CMOZ2V4 series of Zener diodes (2.4V - 43V) is designed for applications requiring low leakage. When extremely low operating current is required, the low level CMOZ1L8 series (1.8V - 47V) is the ideal choice.
- Features: Low leakage current, extremely low operating current (CMOZ1L8 Series only)
- Applications: Where voltage regulation is a critical parameter
CMJ Series Current Limiting Diodes (CLDs): 0.13mA - 18mA in SOD-123FL package
Designer's Choice: Central Semiconductor's CMJ series of silicon field effect current regulator diodes is designed for applications requiring a constant current over a wide voltage range. These devices are manufactured in the epoxy molded, low profile SOD-123FL case. Special selections of IP (regulator current) are available for critical applications.
- Features: High reliability, special selections available, through hole devices available
- Applications: Test equipment, solid state lighting (SSL), security devices, industrial controllers
New Hyperfast Rectifiers - Ideal for extremely fast switching applications SA, 8A, 10A, 600V in multiple package types
- Features: high current capability, high surge capability, HyperFast recovery time (22ns TYP), high revers
- Applications: Power Factor Correction (PFC), motor control, DC-DC output rectification, alternative energy inverters
CFTVS5V0BULC: Tiny but powerful Ultra Low Capacitance Transient Voltage Suppressor
Designer's Choice: The CFTVS5V0BULC is designed to protect sensitive equipment connected to high speed data lines against ESD damage.
- Features: Ultra low capacitance (0.35pF), low leakage current, 15kV ESD protection
- Applications: High speed data line protection (USB 3.1, Thunderbolt, HDMI 2.0), user interface protection, charging/power port protection