standard bare die devicesCentral Semiconductor Corp. has been in the business of manufacturing through-hole discrete semiconductors since 1974. In 1996, Central entered the hybrid market to fill the void left after the departure of several manufacturers from the bare die market.
- TVS diodes & ESD protection diodes
- fully probed wafers (rejects inked)
- waffle tray packs (100% accepted die)
- full wafer sawn on plastic ring (rejects inked)
processes & facilities:
- 100% of die is probed, rejects inked
- all die inspected in accordance to MIL-STD-750 Method 2073
- probing performed in Central's Class 1000 clean room
- majority of Central's die inventory is held in the U.S. at Hauppauge, NY facility
100% tested and screened in Central's Class 1000 clean room
locate your ideal devices
Search bare die by part number
Search by parameter/specification
custom services & solutions
Your vision is our mission. Central excels at listening to customers' challenges and designing custom solutions that other manufacturers have no interest in pursuing. Just Ask.
Potential solutions include the following:
- Electrical parameter screening
- Custom wafer diffusion and metallization
- Standard/customer-specific testing and up-screening
explore the possibilities:custom capabilities
brochures & literature
Online guide featuring Central's standard services and custom capabilities, part numbering nomenclature, selection guide of product specifications with interactive links to part details, and standard gross die per wafer.
Click here to download specific sections to minimize file size and download times.