When standard commercial or industrial devices do not meet product performance requirements or extreme environmental conditions, Central Semiconductor's Super Industrial™ products are the perfect solution.
Up-screening to meet MIL equivalent reliability standards or custom specifications is available.
What is Super Industrial™
Super Industrial™ devices are upgraded versions of standard commercial and industrial products.
Enhancements may include:
- Upgraded device specifications (e.g., peak current enhanced from 600mA to 1A)
- Wider temperature ranges (from [-55°C-150°C] to [-65°C-175°C])
- Ruggedized construction
- Custom or semi-custom packaging
- Enhanced interconnect
- Enhanced wafer metallization
- Integrated technologies/Multi Discrete Modules™
- Up-screening to insure high reliability
from 2000km above...
Designed for the extreme environment in space, Central’s Super Industrial™ devices meet the most stringent space grade requirements.
...to ground level...
...to 10km below
Central's Super Industrial™ devices have even been designed for applications sitting on the sea floor.
Super Industrial™ benefits
- Improve end product tolerance to extreme environmental conditions
- Improve product reliability
- Provide an alternative to standard industrial or military devices
example of a Super Industrial™ solution
- Customer's product was subjected to extreme environmental conditions and a high number of failures occurred using a commercial discrete device.
- Central developed a new custom packaged device with improved electrical characteristics and enhanced interconnect to eliminate failures due to extreme environmental conditions.
Your design could be next.