Spacellite & Spacellite-Commercial 10 kRad N-Channel MOSFETs
11A, 225V | Ideal for Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite applications
what is spacellite
Spacellite discrete semiconductors are devices designed to meet the reliability and functionality specifications for today’s modern satellite applications.
- Reduced cost without compromising quality or reliability
- Meets Space 2.0 methodology and directives
- Ideal for low Earth orbit (LEO) applications for the latest satellite technologies
- Equivalent to MIL-PRF-19500 and MIL-PRF-38534 devices
- High voltage capability
- Low gate charge (QGS = 4.45nC TYP)
- Low RDS(ON) (0.3Ω TYP)
- Screened to 10kRad TID
- Various other plastic and hermetic packages possible
- Optional gold wire bonds
- Samples available upon request
- Also available as bare die (CP399-DM11-225)
product details & collateral:
Spacellite products are commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) devices which are qualified and certified to NASA PEM-INST-001, meet radiation specifications ideal for LEO (low earth orbit) applications at a reduced cost, while also meeting exceptionally high quality and reliability standards.
Spacellite-Commercial products are COTS devices which are qualified to Central's Spacellite qualification standards and meet radiation specifications ideal for LEO (low earth orbit) applications at a reduced cost, while also meeting exceptionally high quality and reliability standards.